2008 Mine and Mill Equipment Cost Estimator’s Guide
Reliable equipment cost estimating requires experience, judgement, attention to detail and the best cost data available. You probably have the experience and judgement, but do you have the cost data you need?
Now, thanks to CostMine (a division of InfoMine), estimators have available a convenient source of capital costs and hourly operating costs for virtually every piece of mining and milling equipment needed for your project, covering over 3,000 equipment items most commonly found at mines and mills around the world - from 2 HP pumps to 2,000 HP trucks - from $500 slusher buckets to $50,000,000 walking draglines. This source is the Mine and Mill Equipment Cost Estimator's Guide.
Prices and costs are in US dollars and are easily adjustable for currencies and conditions around the world. Productivity information is also included for many items.
If you are involved in mine purchasing and value your time and the accuracy of your estimates, this guide is for you.
In a matter of minutes you can determine capital and hourly operating costs for every equipment item. Never again will you have to guess at costs or waste time trying to locate a manufacturer to give you prices. All the cost data you need is tabulated in a convenient look-up format. Capital costs are actual list prices or reliable approximations. Operating costs are solid engineering estimates.
- Specification information helps you select the right size and type of equipment for your project
- Horsepower ratings help you determine fuel or power requirements
- Current list prices help you determine your capital budget for equipment
- Hourly operating costs itemized for overhead, overhaul parts and labor, maintenance parts and labor, fuel, electric power, lubricants, tires, and wear parts give you instant estimates of operating costs
- Unit cost basis for hourly operating costs allows you to adjust for local wages and prices
- Convenient, indexed format with tab dividers helps you find the information you need quickly.
- Includes more than 3000 items of mobile, portable, and stationary equipment commonly required by mining and milling operations.
- Checking prices before you buy
- Estimating capital and operating budgets
- Determining mining and reclamation project costs
- Establishing baseline prices for appraisals
The 2008 edition of the Mine and Mill Equipment Cost Guide includes a miscellaneous section free of charge.
The documents will be emailed to you within 2 business days.
Need the current version? Go to CostMine
PRICE: CAD 1,000.00