Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Mine Water Solutions in Extreme Environments (for PC download)
This is a digital book for downloading to PC computers.
If you would like the proceedings in PDF, please click here.
Chapter 1: Water Management in Extreme Environments and Water Balance
Chapter 2: Hydrogeology in Deep Mining Environments
Chapter 3: Water Management in Extremely Wet and Dry Areas
Chapter 4: Water Treatment (part 1)
Chapter 5: Regulatory and Social Challenges
Chapter 6: Chemistry and Treatment
Chapter 7: Groundwater over Time
Chapter 8: Construction Materials and Design
Chapter 9: Water Management in Extremely Cold Areas
Chapter 10: Water Treatment (part 2)
Download the full table of contents
- Jaime Cathcart, Knight Piésold, Canada
- Patrick Corser, MWH, Canada
- Dave Evans, FloSolutions, Peru
- Ian Hutchison, SLR International, USA
- Tamara Johndrow, Freeport-McMoRan, USA
- Todd Martin, BGC Engineering, Canada
- Harvey McLeod, Klohn Crippen Berger, Canada
- Jim Obermeyer, MWH, USA
- Dan Ramey, Freeport-McMoRan, USA
- Michael Royle, Schlumberger Water Services, Canada
- Shannon Shaw, pHase Geochemistry, Canada
- Leslie Smith, Department of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Dirk van Zyl, Norman B. Keevil Institute of Mining Engineering, University of British Columbia, Canada
Published by InfoMine Inc., 2015
Copyright 2015, InfoMine Inc.
Once you have purchased this digital book, you will see a link to the file at the bottom of your order summary page.
Please click on the link to download it.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
If you have questions, please contact us before making your purchase.
PRICE: CAD 99.00